Tijuca Forest and Botanical Garden
Enjoy close the natural diversity of Rio de Janeiro. Begin your tour at the Botanical Garden and visit the Sensory Garden, the Brazilwood (tree that gives name to the country), the Turtle Lake and the lake with the giant-water-lily. Walk through the bicentenary imperial palm trees as you go to the orchidarium and bromeliad house.
Then, visit the Vista Chinesa gazebo (the visit is temporarily suspended while it is not accessible by vehicles) and enjoy a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro. In a distance, you can also see Christ the Redeemer and Sugarloaf. Follow to an adventure at Tijuca National Forest, one of the largest urban forest in the world. Observe the Taunay Waterfall and walk through a simple trail as you learn more about the Atlantic Forest, its flora and fauna. Get back to the vehicle and pass by the famous São Conrado beach to observe the hang gliders and paragliders, before returning to the hotel through a panoramic route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation via air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Tickets to the Botanical Garden of Rio de Janeiro
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema, and Leblon)
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- Food or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
Discover the diversity of Brazilian and foreign flora with a tour at the Botanical Garden in Rio de Janeiro.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Visit the Vista Chinesa gazebo and enjoy a panoramic view of Rio de Janeiro - (the visit is temporarily suspended while it is not accessible by vehicles).
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Contemplate the incredible beauty of the Tijuca National Park, one of the largest urban forests in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascatinha Taunay, Estrada Floresta da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-510 Brazil
Observe the Taunay Waterfall at the Tijuca Natinal Forest.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Capela Mayrink, Rua Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 21043-080 Brazil
Observe Capela Mayrink with ist simple beauty that stands out at the Tijuca National Forest
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2: Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
3: Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4: Leme, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Rio's South Zone area (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Leme).Passengers not staying at one of the hotels in the pickup list will be informed of the nearest pickup point and time.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tours serão operados com capacidade reduzida à 50%
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.