Tikal Day Trip by Air from Antigua with Lunch
Discover the beauty and ancient history of the Mayan ruins of Tikal on this air tour from Antigua! Enjoy a scenic flight to Tikal and spend the day exploring this incredible archaeological site in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park, located in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle. Tour the ruins with your expert guide and learn about the history behind the steep-sided temples and plazas. This full-day tour gives you the opportunity to see one of Guatemala's most beautiful ruins in an easy and convenient way!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Round-trip flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer to and from Tikal Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Temple I
- Entry/Admission - Temple II
- Entry/Admission - Temple IV
What's excluded :
- Departure tax from Mundo Maya Airport US$ 3.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Upon arrival at Flores Airport, you'll be driven to Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With an area of more than 341 square miles (550 sq km), this national park contains thousands of separate ruin structures scattered around, each full of fascinating history.
Visit the Mayan ruins with your expert guide and explore everything from the Central Acropolis, a maze of courtyards and small temples, to Complex Q and R, where you'll see twin pyramid complexes with altars set in front of the temples. Visit the massive Temple I, the Temple of the Grand Jaguar. Across the way, visit the equally beautiful Temple II, the Temple of the Masks.
Next, enjoy a delicious lunch at Tikal National Park before having some free time. Then, head back to the Flores airport to begin your transfer back to Antigua.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple I, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple II, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple IV, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Antigua hotels. Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation. Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :3:40 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.