Tikal Day Trip by Air from Guatemala City with Lunch
Take an exciting air tour from Guatemala City to discover the beauty and ancient history of the Mayan ruins of Tikal! After a scenic flight to Tikal, spend a day in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Tikal National Park exploring the incredible archaeological site of Tikal, located in the heart of the Guatemalan jungle. Your expert guide will show you around the impressive ruins and teach you all about the history behind the steep-sided temples and plazas. See one of Guatemala's most beautiful ruins in an easy and convenient way!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple I
- Entry/Admission - Temple II
- Entry/Admission - Temple IV
What's excluded :
- Departure tax from Mundo Maya Airport US$ 3.00 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Upon arrival at Flores Airport, you'll be driven to Tikal National Park (Parque Nacional Tikal), a UNESCO World Heritage Site. With an area of more than 341 square miles (550 sq km), this national park contains thousands of separate ruin structures scattered around, each full of fascinating history.
Visit the Mayan ruins with your expert guide and explore everything from the Central Acropolis, a maze of courtyards and small temples, to Complex Q and R, where you'll see twin pyramid complexes with altars set in front of the temples. Visit the massive Temple I, the Temple of the Grand Jaguar. Across the way, visit the equally beautiful Temple II, the Temple of the Masks.
Next, enjoy a delicious lunch at Tikal National Park before having some free time. Then, head back to the Flores airport to begin your transfer back to Guatemala City.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Temple I, Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Temple II, Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple IV, Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from most Guatemala City hotels. Pick up time will be within 15 minutes of the established departure time in your confirmation.Return point: Returns to original departure point
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.