Tikal From Belize Border
Tour from the Border between Belize and Guatemala. You can park you car in a safe Parking lot or take a Taxi from any place in Belize. A Cheaper option if you have your own transportation in Belize...
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Tikal National Park
What's excluded :
- Airport/Departure Tax
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Visit one of the largest and most important Mayan places in Central America.
You can leave your car in a safe parking lot next to the customs building in the Belizean Side.
Cross the border by yourself and in the Guatemalan side your Guide of Tikal Go will be waiting for you to start the tour.
Don’t worry about long queues at the entrance to Tikal, we take care that you don’t have to get off the car and we’ll buy the tickets in advance for you.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Guatemala-Belize Border Custom, Melchor de Mencos, Belize
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In our tours we use a audio system to mantain social distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.