Tikal Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Guatemala City
Tikal was very important for the Maya.
Its many temples, pyramids, ball-courts and palaces help us to understand how this City could have been in the old days.
Spanish explorers found it completely abandoned. Can you imagine how it was when the Maya were still around?
Join us and experience going back in time and imagine how the life in the past civilizations looked like.
per adult from
15 to 17 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport Shuttle
- Certified Tour Guide
- Tikal National Park Entrance Fee
- Bottled water
- Lunch (without beverage)
- Round Trip Flight (GUA - FRS - GUA)
- Welcome Biosecurity Kit
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
What's excluded :
- Departure Airport Tax (Q20.00)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
We'll pick you up from your hotel lobby to take you on a 15-minute shuttle to the airport. You'll be given your flight tickets for departure.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Mundo Maya-Flores International Airport (FRS), Zone 2, City of Santa Elena de la Cruz, Flores, Guatemala
Once you arrive to Mundo Maya International Airport, a driver of our company will be expecting you outside the airport. He will guide you to the minivan and also introduce you the tourist guide that will be in charge of the tour. Then we begin our trip to Tikal National Park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tikal, Guatemala
Dedicate your day at the most imposing and known archaeological site: Tikal.
Start a great walk through the jungle, find yourself immersed with nature and the local wildlife monkeys, Pizotes mammals and tons of birds.
Visit each Temple and take a photo at the iIconic Great Jaguar Pyramid.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
After the trekking experience we will have time to rest and have lunch in a well-accommodated restaurant inside the Tikal National Park area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Remate, El Remate, Peten Department
Afterwards we'll return to Flores to take the plane back to Guatemala City.
Possibility of the town stop to buy some souvenirs before arriving to the airport.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
One of our staff members is going to be waiting for you at the exit of the airport. Please search the board with your name. The company representative is going to take you back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from their Hotel motor lobby, 15 minutes before departure.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.