Tikal National Park Sunset Tour
Sunset tour of Tikal National Park with round trip transportation from hotels in Flores and Tikal. You will learn about Mayan history and culture, archeology, flora and fauna, and you will see the sunset from the top of Temple IV (Two-headed Serpent Temple).
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Specialized Guide in Archeology
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Temple IV
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple IV, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Our guide will take you on trails explaining about our history, monuments and temples, then climb to the top of Temple IV (Temple of the Two-headed Serpent) to see the sun hiding in a dense jungle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Flores Island (Guatemala), Flores, Guatemala
2: El Remate, Guatemala
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at 12.30 pm after lunch at your hotel to move to Tikal
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You have to make good weather for this experience to be realized. If you cancel due to bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.
- In this experience there must be a minimum number of travelers. If you cancel because that minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or full refund of the amount paid
- The transport is shared with the total number of travelers who book, since the activity is carried out with a specific number of travelers.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.