Tikal Ruins Day Tour from Flores
In this tour you will see the great panoramic of Mayan Site, Tikal one of the most important Mayan Archaeological site which belong to the classic period.
Let's go to see them and have a great experience there! Why not to hear all those histories from a local expert bilingual guide that will be with you during your tour?.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ground transportation: Shared van
- Bilingual guide in Tikal Park
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee, $20 USD per person.
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
Enjoy this tour in Tikal archeoulogic site as the mayan wonderful experience as real the Jungles forest low land at northem of Peten, also experience the beautiful Temples Palances and ruins at this park at meantime will meet great wildlifes and animals
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Bus Stop, Flores, Guatemala
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.