Tikal Sunrise Tour from El Remate in Small Group
Small group of maximum 9 people, premium tour visiting the best spots to photograph the monuments.
Guaranteed departure, we operate only with 1 passenger without additional charges and if we go over 9 people, we make 2 groups.
Extensive tour, with enough time and flexibility, excellent for photographers.
Entry fees are not included but available in advance, we pay those for you if you want, just send us a list of names, last names and ages.
Excellent English-Spanish bilingual guide with deep knowledge of local history, flora and fauna and with service attitude to give a meaning to each monument visited.
Enough food included: coffee to wake up, bottles of water, Mayan breakfast to go and lunch at Restaurante del Parque (gluten-free and vegan options)
per adult from
9 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mosquito Repellent Application
- Professional bilingual tour guide in Tikal
- Tikal Map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast - Breakfast to go: an apple, a granola bar, a boiled egg, a tayuyo (corn tortilla with refried beans inside) and several bottles of water per person
- Lunch - Lunch at Restaurante del Parque, 5 options
What's excluded :
- Sunrise and Day Entry fees to Tikal for a total of US$34 only payable for guests 10 year old and on.
- Entry/Admission - Tikal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Small group tour where the guide communicates efficiently with all guests. During the tour, the guide accompanies you to climb the monuments to explain the most important details while you are above the monuments. We take you to the best spots to take pictures at the right times, this is ideal for photographers.
Tikal will always seem to be only for us because we make the tour in a different way to be in the right place at the right time. Tikal at that time has few visitors and the temperature is still cool.
We developed the sunrise tour because our guests deserve to see Tikal first thing in the morning to appreciate wildlife when it is more active as well as at the end of the day. The main attraction of this tour is the awakening of the jungle with the noise of birds and howler monkeys, the sunrise is seen only 20% of the time, as it is usually cloudy or foggy.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Temple IV, Tikal National Park Guatemala
First thing, we will climb this temple with you to wait for sunrise from the top, enjoying the most wonderful view and the sounds of the waking up wildlife, then we will have breakfast up there.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple II, Temple of the Masks, Tikal, Guatemala
We'll climb this temple with you and enjoy the best view of the Great Plaza, looking at the masks carved on top of this temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Great Plaza, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Our accredited guide will accompany you up the structures, explaining what you'll see at each monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple I, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will walk around the most iconic monument of Tikal taking pictures of it from different spots.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Selva Tropical 100 Flores, Departamento de El Petén, Tikal National Park 17013 Guatemala
All the activity is in Tikal
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in El Remate and surroundings
Departure Time :3:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Are seat belts available? Yes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- When tourism reactivates in our region, we'll operate with 50% of the normal capacity of our vehicles to prevent COVID-19 and safety of our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.