Tikal Sunset Tour
Our Tikal Sunset Tour starts at 12:00 p.m. from San Ignacio Town toward the Western Border in Benque Viejo Town. Guests are assisted with safely crossing the border into Guatemala where they are greeted with by a fluent English-speaking tour guide. The guide will then drive 1.5 hours through beautiful scenery.
Explore the Tikal National Park and learn of the daily life and practices of the ancient Mayas and appreciate the jungle from the top of a Mayan pyramid.
After you traverse the Tikal Par, your guide will take you to Temple IV to have the best view of one of the most amazing sunset you will ever experience.
As the day ends, the green Maya jungle gently turns to darkness and the noises of wildlife, turns into music until the new day.
After the tour, you will enjoy a meal at a local restaurant which offers a vary of cuisine and you will have a chance to shop for souvenirs before heading back across the border of Belize.
Minimum Requirement: Two persons
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance Fee
- Border Fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Tikal or “Yax Mutal” is one of Guatemala’s largest archaeological sites located in the Tikal National Park – a UNESO World Heritage Site – found 19 miles north of Lake Peten Itza in the Northern region of El Peten. Tikal’s architectural features coupled with the rich history of the daily lives and practices of the Mayas, is an experience back in time to the prehisotric human civilization that once lived there.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :1: 29 Burns Avenue, San Ignacio, Belize
2: Midas Belize, Branch Mouth Road, San Ignacio, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up with in the town of San Ignacio and Santa Elena. If your hotel is not listed, contact us and we will kindly assist you. If your hotel is not with in town limits it might require an additional cost. There is an additional cost for pick ups at the Airport, Water Taxi or any area in Belize. Feel free to contact us for more information. Airports
- Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum Requirement 2 persons
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.