Tikal Sunset Tour in Small Group from El Remate
Small group of maximum 9 people, premium tour visiting the best spots to photograph the monuments
Guaranteed departure, we operate only with 1 passenger without additional charges and if we go over 9 people, we make 2 groups
Extensive tour, with enough time and flexibility, excellent for photographers
Entry fees available in advance, we pay those for you, just send us a list of names, last names and ages
Excellent English-Spanish bilingual guide with deep knowledge of local history, flora and fauna and with service attitude to give a meaning to each monument visited
Bottles of water, lunch at Restaurante del Parque included (gluten-free and vegan options)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Mosquito Repellent Application
- Professional bilingual tour guide in Tikal
- Tikal Map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Lunch at Restaurante del Parque, 5 options
What's excluded :
- Sunset and Day Entry fees to Tikal for a total of US$34 only payable for guests 10 year old and on.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tikal National Park, Tikal National Park, Peten Department
Small group tour where the guide communicates efficiently with all guests. During the tour, the guide accompanies you to climb the monuments to explain the most important details while you are above the monuments. We take you to the best spots to take pictures at the right times, this is ideal for photographers.
Tikal will always seem to be only for us because we make the tour in a different way to be in the right place at the right time. Tikal at that time has few visitors and the temperature is getting cooler.
We developed the sunset tour because our guests deserve to see Tikal when, as at sunrise, wildlife is more active, the sunset is seen 80% of times, but our customers always enjoy the sounds of daytime wildlife when it goes to sleep.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Temple I, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will walk around the most iconic monument of Tikal taking pictures of it from different spots.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Great Plaza, Tikal National Park Guatemala
Our accredited guide will accompany you up the structures, explaining what you'll see at each monument.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple II, Temple of the Masks, Tikal, Guatemala
We'll climb this temple with you and enjoy the best view of the Great Plaza, looking at the masks carved on top of this temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lost World, Tikal National Park Guatemala
We will visit this area at the end to wait for sunset from the top of the Great Pyramid, the sounds of the wildlife is interesting.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in El Remate Village
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Are seat belts available? Yes
- Has the vehicle air conditioning? Yes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- When tourism reactivates in our region, we'll operate with 50% of the normal capacity of our vehicles to prevent COVID-19 and safety of our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.