Time traveling in old Bombay
To learn more about the city, historically, architecturally and the way it captures and retains the everlasting essence of old Bombay, the golden era of the city and the way lifestyle boomed. Walk around the place will give you a better idea of any place from It's hay days. If you love exploring the cities, the evolution food and fashion and changing lifestyle and evergreen culture. How Bombay was a melting Hotpot for a lot of cultures and how multiple religions germinated side by side, street by street. A walk will give you a sense of imaginary relief of golden era, this tour will teach what it makes to be a bambaiya (a local Mumbaikar, or resident of Mumbai) .
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water - 500ml of packaged drinking water
What's excluded :
- Everything that is not mentioned in inclusion.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
This is a representative landmark of Mumbai, a synonymous figure of this city, it has heritage value, architectural value, and historic presence.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Flora Fountain, Veer Nariman Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
2: Flora Fountain, Veer Nariman Road, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kala Ghoda, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.