Times Square Walking Tour
Explore one of the busiest neighborhoods in the world on this guided, 1-hour sightseeing tour. Start at the Discovery Times Square exhibit space, then see many of its top sites, like Broadway and the Theatre District, the TKTS discount ticket booth, and Hell's Kitchen. Along the way, learn about its history and see where the famous ball drops on New Year's Eve. Upgrade to include a credit for a local restaurant.
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless upgrade option is selected
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Times Square, Broadway, New York City, NY 10036
This 1-hour walking tour begins with a tour guide meet and greet at Discovery Times Square. The guide will then lead the group through Broadway and the famous Theatre District, plus Duffy Square, the TKTS discount ticket booth, the New York Times building, Hell's Kitchen, and much more. Pass by popular shopping locations and walk through the area where hundreds of people gather to watch the New Year's ball drop.
Stop At: Duffy Square, Between 45th and 47th Streets, Broadway and Seventh Avenue, New York City, NY 10036
Go to visit the MTA subway and the tour guide will explain how the subway system works and where and how you can take the system. Utilizing this information you can enjoy going to the most famous attractions as a New Yorker using the local Subway.
Departure Point :226 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Departure Time :10:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, the option of an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.