See the traditional island of Tinos in one day's trip and visit the most religious places of all Greece at the same tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tinos Island is only 45 minutes away. The gorgeous neighbour of Mykonos, being three times bigger, has a lot to offer:
- Tinos town and the most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
- The women's monastery Kechrovouni, high up in the mounains, which is inhabited by 40 nuns
- The traditional village Volax, home to the basket makers
- The valley of the pigeon houses from the Venetian time
- Pirgos, the centre of the marble arts
- Continously changing scenery of landscapes, traditional villages and views over the Agean Sea and surrounding islands.
Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules:
sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted.
Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee.
Departure Point :Meeting point is in front of the little snack -bar ( canteen ) in the middle of the new port. Our representative will hold a sign with the name TINOS TOUR on it
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Same a sdeparture
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.