Tip of Australia Scenic Flight
Visually spectacular and historically significant, this 45-minute flight takes you over the northernmost point of the Australian mainland, the iconic Tip of Australia. Fly over the strikingly turquoise waters of the Arafura Sea, along deserted white beaches, low lying wetlands, volcanic rainforest-covered peaks and seasonal waterfalls that flow out to fringing reefs teeming with wildlife. Do not forget your camera!
per adult from
What's included :
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (45-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
- Entry/Admission - Nautilus Aviation
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nautilus Aviation, Airport Rd Horn Island Airport, Horn Island, Queensland 4875 Australia
Check-in is 30 minutes prior to your departure for your pre-departure briefing.
You'll then board the helicopter for your scenic flight.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Horn Island Airport, Airport Rd, Horn QLD 4875, Australia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.