Tipsy Tours is a fun filled and excited way to have tours without the bore. Enjoy our delicious alcohol or non-alcoholic bahamian beverages while you explore different locations in the island of Nassau.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Entry/Admission - Queen's Staircase
- Entry/Admission - Arawak Cay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Staircase, Top of Elizabeth Avenue, off Shirley Street, Nassau New Providence Island
An historical stair case made by the slaves.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Arawak Cay, Nassau New Providence Island
Where you can get authentic bahamian food. (Conch salad also)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Woodes Rodgers Walk, Nassau, The Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Prince George warf
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.