Tirana and Kruja tour from Ohrid
Albania is a new and unexplored destination. On this tour, you will see the capital of Albania, Tirana, and have the opportunity to learn about the period of the ruling of Enver Hoxha. We will also see the town and castle Kruja, which is connected with the most famous Albanian ruler – Gerg Kastriot – Skenderbeg, from the XV century.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid;
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan;
- Experienced English speaking tour guide/driver.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks;
- Entrance fees;
- Personal expenses.
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Tirana
- Entry/Admission - Kruja Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonial Tirana, Rruga Pjeter Bogdani 3 Zona Ish Bllok, Tirana 1000 Albania
We will be able to see the most significant sites in the capital of Albania. We will be able to visit the Enver Hoxha bunker, the Tirana National Archaeological Museum, the Et`hem Bey Mosque. We can have our lunch or a coffee break in one of the city restaurants and cafes. After the break, we continue our way to the town of Kruja.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Kruja Castle, Near Tirana, Kruje 1501 Albania
Kruja is a fortified town just 20 km from the capital and is best known for its impressive resistance against the Ottoman attacks and sieges. It bestood for 25 years under the command of Skender-Beg. The town was conquered and fell under the Ottoman rule after his death.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St Clement of Ohrid 96, Ohrid 6000, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel or any other preferred location in Ohrid
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In this tour we will be crossing the border with Albania. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller,
- Operating in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.