Tirana Off Road Cycling Tour
Dajti Mountain is the starting point of our tour. A place where riders are rewarded with amazing landscapes, various types of tracks, adrenaline and lots of fun. There are some amazing views from the top of the mountain. Fantastic view of Tirana and its surrounding villages.
per adult from
5 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- The guide
- Mountain bike (full suspension)
- Protection accessories (helmets, elbow pads, knees pads)
- Technical support
- Passenger and bicycle transports by car
- Entry/Admission - Parku Kombetar Mali i Dajtit
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parku Kombetar Mali i Dajtit, Tirana Albania
After meeting with the group we will start biking towards the Dajti National Park. At the feet of the mountain, we will take a cable car. The trip lasts 15 minutes and we take the bikes with us. Ending the cable car lift, we will secure our bikes and start the hike to the top of the mountain. It will las 1.5 hours both ways. On the way back to Tirana, bike riding down hill. The road condition is good and not dangerous at all. The old road is very scenic and on the way we will make stops to enjoy the views.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Stacioni Laprakes, Tirana, Albania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is sport
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.