Titanic Belfast Visitor Experience and Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Dublin
Visit Belfast’s Titanic Visitor Experience, the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge on a full-day trip from Dublin! Open since April 2012 (100th anniversary of the ship's sinking), the 'Titanic' exhibition allows you to relive the tragic yet captivating story through interactive discovery zones and galleries.Visiting time 2 hours. After exploring the exhibition, travel along the spectacular Antrim Coastal Drive to the Giant’s Causeway to explore its dramatic cliffs and rock formations. Included is a ticket to the Visitor Centre and a guided walking tour is also provided by the local Park Ranger, it is optional choice if you want to take the walking tour.Visiting time 2 hours.Then, brave a hair-raising walk across the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.Traditionally the bridge was used by salmon fishermen, it links the main island to the tiny island of Carrick A Rede. Spans 20 metres and is 30 metres above the rocks, tickets are included. 90 minute visit
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach with free WiFi
- Entry/Admission - Giant's Causeway
- Entry/Admission - Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Belfast
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Start the day with pickup from select Dublin hotels in the early morning and head north out of the city by luxury coach. After roughly two hours, arrive in Belfast, the capital of Northern Ireland and home to the Titanic Visitor Experience – your first stop of the day. Living up to the hype that surrounded its opening in early 2012, this must-see center allows you to relive the intriguing Titanic story on the very site where the ship was built.
As you walk through the exhibition’s galleries, learn about the ship’s creation, her fateful voyage and final resting place on the bed of the Atlantic Ocean. Explore the center’s interactive discovery zones, and encounter special effects, dark rides and full-scale reconstructions as you learn everything there is to know about the Titanic. Visit the on-site Ocean Exploration Centre, where you’ll discover the sophisticated technologies that track the behavior of oceans and seabeds today.
After a break to take lunch at the center (own expense), leave the city lights of Belfast behind and hit the road to the Northern Irish coast. Following a route known as the Antrim Coastal Drive, pass spectacular scenery including rocky shores, wooded glens and quaint harbors. Stop to admire the romantic views of the ruins of the 15th-century Dunluce Castle, which rest at the edge of a dramatic cliff. Fans of hit TV show Game of Thrones may recognize this as the setting of the House of Greyjoy.
After traveling for roughly two hours, arrive at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway, where you’ll have two hours to explore at leisure. Created more than 60 million years ago after a series of volcanic eruptions, the causeway is famous for its distinctive rock formations that span nearly 18 miles (29 km) of dramatic coastline.
After exploring this incredible site, meet your guide and embark on an exhilarating walk across the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which is suspended over an intimidating chasm between the mainland and Carrick-a-Rede Island. The surrounding headlands were used as a filming location for Game of Thrones.
Come later afternoon, begin the journey home. Take a brief stop in the pretty town of Castlebelingham to stretch your legs, before arriving in Dublin in the evening.
Departure Point :1: 1 College Green, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 YT92, Ireland
2: Airlink Express, 59 O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Ireland
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Clerys Clock, Op GPO, 1, O'Connell Street Upper, North City, Dublin, Co. Dublin, D01 HR04, Ireland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes and all weather clothing recommended
- Please be outside one of the available pickup locations 15 minutes before the departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 2 years and under are not allowed to travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All touring vehicles are now fitted with Eco3 Air Purifier. - destroys biological pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, molds, allergens and germs. - increases oxygen concentration. - reduces risk of infection. Interior of our coaches are sprayed each evening with antibacterial spray, deep clean.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.