Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Step aboard a detailed replica of the Titanic with your admission ticket to the Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge in Tennessee. During your self-guided tour, see hallways, cabins, parlors and the Grand Staircase, which have been carefully reproduced as they were on the Titanic. The Titanic Museum in Pigeon Forge vividly recounts the story of the famous ship with exhibits that feature more than 400 artifacts that belonged to the ship and its passengers. You can also touch a real iceberg, stand on sloping decks that replicate the Titanic's final moments, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audio Tour - available in English, German & Mandarin
- Entry/Admission - Titanic Museum Attraction
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Visit: Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-2995
Spend as much time as desired at the museum, gaining insight into one of the most famous shipwrecks of recent history. Between July and Labor Day, The Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum will carry the costumes from the 1997 American epic romance movie Titanic!
Departure Point :Titanic Museum Attraction, 2134 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863-2995
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.