Titicaca Lake from Puno to Cusco Ruta del Sol
We make the experience of this trip unique,
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - buffet
- pick up from your hotel
- professional guidance
- tourist stops
- tickets to pucara
- tickets to kalasasaya
- entrance to raqchi
- entrance to andahuaylillas
What's excluded :
- others not mentioned
the sun route from puno to cusco
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the the sun route from puno to cusco:
Attractions on the the sun route from puno to cusco:
- Museo Lítico de Pukara - At this point we will stop and take pictures after our guide will give us a little explanation and history of this beautiful place
- Pucara - Complejo Arqueológico de Kalassaya The “Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya” of the Pucará Culture, considered as a nucleus similar to the Chavín Culture, has six truncated pyramid-shaped constructions of ceremonial character which reflect a large concentration of labor. There are sectors of burial mounds. The most important and emblematic structure is Kalassaya, a pyramid 300 meters long, 150 meters wide and 30 meters high.
- Sicuani - El Paso La Raya (4,335 msnm) The highest point of the 4,335 masl route, photo session to the Chimboya Snowy, is the boundary between Cusco and Puno.
- Sicuani - Typical Buffet Lunch: It is composed of foods from the Andes with which typical food is prepared, international food and Andean Novo, the diet includes (Boiled vegetable salads buffet, entrances included ceviche and others) (Soups included for vegetarian passenger options ) (background dishes with red, white and fish meats in 8 varieties, warniciones including options for vegetarian passengers) (desserts in 7 varieties including natural fruit and ice cream from the area) hot drinks such as coffee, mates, infusions and milk. (cold drinks are not included).
- Via de Acceso Raqchi - Raqchi, is an Inca Archaeological park located in the district of San Pedro, province of Canchis. The most important structure of the Archaeological site of Raqchi is the Temple of Wiracocha (The Supreme God of the Incas) due to its emblematic constructions, a huge rectangular two-story structure that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and approximately 9.80 meters. Tall.
- Andahuaylillas - Where you will visit the San Pedro Apóstol de Andahuayillas Temple known as the Sistine Chapel of America, being a work of the Jesuits dating from the 16th and 17th centuries. The walls of the Church are covered by quantity of frescoes and the ceiling has an ornamentation of flowers with gold flakes, also you will see many pictures decorated in gold leaf, within them the painting of the Virgin of Asunción stands out.
- Cusco - Cusco-Estación de Bus Terminal Privado ubicado en la Av. 28 de Julio R-2-1 vía expresa at this point they will be left this will be the end of the tour from ahy they can take a taxi to their hotel
Andahuaylillas / Pucara / Sicuani / Puno / Cusco
Operates: We start in Puno, we will pick you up from your hotel in Puno, then we will travel about 8 minutes to the Puno bus station where we will board. We will start 6:30 am in Puno and end 18:00 pm in Cusco
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.