Titusville Inshore Fishing Charter
Experience and explore the intercoastal and backwaters of Indian River which has an abundance of Snook, Redfish, Spotted Sea Trout, Mangrove Snapper and Black Drum. Just minutes from Waterfront Beaches, Titusville has all types of fishing in an eye’s view. View the beautiful scenery, while experiencing the thrill of a chance to catch the local inshore king, “the Redfish” and other species. A fishing enthusiast may choose to chase the resident fish, but there is a lot of variety for every angler.
All charters are guided by a licensed Captain in a modern inshore flats boat or bay boat, we provide the fishing rods and reels, right and left-handed and all the tackle you can use, as well as all other necessities including safety equipment.
Visitors and Travelers of Titusville, FL also enjoyed a day at Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral or a trip to Canaveral National Seashore!
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Fishing Licenses
- Local Bathroom and Marina Facilities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On-Board Restrooms
- Sun Protection, T-Top or Shaded Cover
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Titusville, FL, USA
Visiting or staying in Titusville or have someone visiting, fantastic we're only 15 minutes from wherever life has taken you. It's a great day, so let's go fishing!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: 1510 Marina Rd, Titusville, FL 32796, USA
Your local Titusville captain will meet you at the boat ramp by the docks. There is ample parking with restrooms. Your captain will help you board and go over the days itinerary with you.
When your trip duration is over, the captain will bring you back to the same departure location.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Indian River County, FL, USA
Most of the fishing in the area is done in or around the Indian River.
Pass By: Mosquito Lagoon, Florida, USA
Mosquito Lagoon is one of the popular fishing locations and famous for the big Redfish it produces.
Departure Point :1510 Marina Rd, Titusville, FL 32796, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.