Tivoli and Villa d’Este Day Trip
This morning you will go directly to Tivoli. You will go to visit an Estate perched high above the city of Tivoli and a UNESCO World Heritage site called Villa d’Este.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Villa D'Este entrance
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
a fine example of Renaissance architecture and the Italian Renaissance garden period of the 15th Century. Exploring both the remarkable works of Pirro Ligorio, who was responsible for the iconographic programs worked out in the Villa’s frescos and the technical designs for the fountains by a Frenchman, Claude Venard, who was a manufacturer of hydraulic organs that we will hear playing during our visit.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Italian authorities are making the use of face masks mandatory on public transport, stores, museums, and should be worn on the street in cases when it is hard to maintain a safe distance from others but it's not necessary when being outdoors.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.