Tivoli Gardens Private Tour from your Hotel in Rome
Pick up is right in front of your accommodation in Rome. This will start your day with us.
Hadrian’s villa was a complex of over 30 buildings, covering an area of 250 acres of which much is still unexcavated. The villa was the greatest Roman example of an Alexandrian garden, recreating a sacred landscape.
The complex included palaces, several thermal baths, theatre, temples, libraries, staterooms and quarters for courtiers, praetorians, and slaves. You can visit the Grand Thermal bath, Theatre, Villa Pool and Artificial Grotto, and other interesting and well-preserved parts of this excavation during your tour.
A quick drive to the upper level of the town of Tivoli, to the Villa d’Este, where the finest Baroque garden is located. A trip to Villa d’Este is a magical journey into Baroque times. Beautiful gardens, hedge mazes and hundreds of fountains are the prime attraction of this gorgeous summer villa built in 1550 for Cardinal Ippolito D’Este, son of the infamous Lucrezia Borgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Villa Adriana Tickets
- Villa D'Este Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Be amazed by Hadrian's summer retreat villa, which bears witness to the greatness of the Roman Empire. A wonderful experience you can enjoy when you explore this Unseco World Heritage Site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
You'll be amazed by the magnificence of this Baroque Villa and its glorious gardens, literally filled with countless fountains and waterworks. Walk along the paths, under a canopy of trees accompanied by the relaxing sound of the water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels, B&B, Hostels and Private Accommodations in Rome
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.