Tivoli Half Day - Villa D'Este & Villa Adriana
Visit Tivoli, an ancient resort area famed for its beauty and its good water, enriched by many Roman villas, the most famous one,
of which the ruins remain,is Villa Adriana.
Take a comfortable transport to the little town of Tivoli, located few kilometers far Rome,
in a splendid natural environment between the Eternal city and the high hills to the east of Rome.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Discover the villas of a summer residence of the Roman Renaissance in a 5 hour tour of Tivoli, leaving from Rome.
Visit the gardens of Villa d'Este, the Roman ruins of Villa Adriana and make a journey through time back to the Roman Empire.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up service available to hotels/accomodation inside Aurelian Walls
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.