Tivoli Villas and Gardens with Driver - Private Tour from your Hotel in Rome
Enjoy an unforgettable day through the countryside of Lazio to Tivoli and visit the stunning Villa D’Este and Hadrian’s Villa in the comfort of your own private deluxe vehicle driven by your personal English speaking Driver eager to help you create memories you’ll cherish for life.
This tour allows you to enjoy and explore two remarkable villas from two different ages. Hadrian's Villa dates back to Ancient Rome and Villa D’Este from the Renaissance period. Both villas are listed as UNESCO Heritage Sites.
Pick up and drop off will be directly at your Hotel or any other Accommodation in Rome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Deluxe Mercedes Benz Vehicle
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Professional Chaiffeur
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Amdission fees and Entry tickets
- Tour Guide / Walking Tour
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
- Entry/Admission - Rocca Pia
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Visit a magnificent architectural complex which can only hint at its original grandeur and beauty as built by Emperor Hadrian to remind him of the monuments and sites he had admired during his travels around the Roman Empire.
This once vast complex was comprised of over 30 buildings, including the imperial palace, baths, theaters, temples, libraries, pools, gardens, and more. It was so self sufficient that the Emperor is known to have ruled the entire Roman Empire from this very residence..
The site is very spacious, and you can admire the architecture from the distance as well as close-up as you explore the ruins of this Imperial residence.
Hadrian's Villa entry fee is currently 10 Euros per person and can be paid for upon entrance.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rocca Pia, Vicolo Barchetto, 00019, Tivoli Italy
Leisure time for Lunch in a family run restaurant in the town of Tivoli is included in our 8 hour option.
If you'd rather grab a quick bite you may opt for our 6 hour option.
In any case, lunch fees are not included in our tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
The Villa’s countless fountains, set in the heart of magnificent Italian style gardens, create a delightfully graceful symphony of carved stone, shade, sunlight and water coming directly from the Aniene River. Strolling through these elegant gardens is a most relaxing, peaceful and awe inspiring experience.
Villa D'Este entry fee is currently 10 Euros per person to be paid for upon entrance.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your personal chauffeur will pick you up right in front of your hotel, B&B, hostel, private apartment,accommodation in Rome.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8 hours with Time for Lunch 7/29/2019 - 11/4/2021
6 hours with Time for a Bite 7/29/2019 - 11/4/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are suggested due to walking required inside the Villas
- Not suggested on rainy days due to possible puddles and mud.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.