Tivoli's Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa: Private Day Trip from Rome
Join this private day trip from Rome and head to beautiful Tivoli, where two gorgeous gardens await: Hadrian's Villa and Villa d'Este. Your expert guide will greet you at your hotel, before you're whisked across the countryside in a private car toward Tivoli.
First, you'll enjoy a full tour of the remarkable Hadrian's Villa. What began as Emperor Hadrian's summer home became his main residence — and it's easy to see why. Hadrian's Villa has everything an Emperor would need: a theater on water, a recreation of a pleasure-resort, and more statues than you can wave a stick it. Hadrian's Villa inspired great artists like Da Vinci, Michelangelo and Raphael — it's sure to inspire you too.
Next, head to Villa d'Este, the most beautiful garden in Italy, if not the world. See over 100 waterfalls that decorate this magnificent garden, all propelled by gravity to astonishing heights. With your expert guide, you'll discover the history of thwarted ambition which inspired this beautiful garden.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and return (within central Rome)
- Transport in a private car with AC
- Skip-the-line admission
- Full tour from an expert guide
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese
- Entry/Admission - Villa d'Este
- Entry/Admission - Villa Adriana
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Villa d'Este, Piazza Trento 5, 00019, Tivoli Italy
This UNESCO world heritage site combines a unique Baroque style villa with widely expanding gardens known for its impressive collection of over 640 waterfalls, sculptures and variety of divers flora.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa Adriana, Largo Marguerite Yourcenar 1, 00019, Tivoli Italy
This UNESCO world heritage site built 117 AD was once the home of beloved emperor Hadrian. Visitors can follow in his famous footsteps and be overwhelmed by this unique estate housing a wide variety of buildings including: thermal baths, the academia, the stadium/arena, the Imperial Palace, the Philosophers’ Room, the Greek Theatre, and the Piazza d'oro,
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our guide will meet you at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before your tour is due to start, when your tour is within the historic center of Rome (defined by the Aurelian walls)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please know that due to a lot of steps and uneven surfaces this tour does not accommodate wheelchairs
- Please be advised that infant seats have to be requested in advance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.