TIWANAKU - The cradle of andean civilizations
It is the most important archeological center in bolivia and it is a pre-inca civilization. Do not miss to see, to understand, to feel the basis of the andean civilizations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Ingresos a Tiwanaku
- Guía en inglés y español
- Entry/Admission - Tiwanaku
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tiwanaku, La Paz Bolivia
Tiwanaku was the oldest culture in America, with 27 half centuries of duration from 1580 B. C. to 1172 A. D. The pre-Hispanic city of Tiwanaku, located in the department of La Paz, near Lake Titicaca, was the capital of an extensive Andean state that included the western part of Bolivia, the Argentine northeast, the Litoral coast of Chile, from Copiapo toward the northern Atacama desert, considered as one of the most important culture in the Americas, which made great advances in science, architecture, engineering, astronomy, religion, philosophy and art, and created a unique technique to cultivate the land, and 't's among the greatest ancient civilizations of the world, which are distinguished by constructions of pyramidal temples, semiuderground temples, monuments made of sand stone, andesite stones and basalt, the hardest volcanically stone
Do not miss to visit Puma Punku, is the name of a large complex of temples, and it's part of a larger archaeological site known as Tiahuanacu.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel, just let me know the name and its location. Airports
- El Alto Airport, La Paz Bolivia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 20 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.