Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park Entry Ticket
Discover the living history of Australia’s indigenous Tjapukai people -- the people of the rainforest -- at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park in Cairns. Immerse yourself in traditional Tjapukai culture and learn to play a didgeridoo, throw a spear and catch a boomerang. One of the world's oldest living cultures is brought to life by Aboriginal dance performances, storytelling and various interactive crafts and activities. Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park will provide a unique insight into the traditional way of life as told by the Aboriginal people.
per adult from
What's included :
- All activities listed in the Itinerary section
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Cairns Western Arterial Road, Caravonica, Queensland 4870 Australia
Located a 15-minute drive from Cairns or Palm Cove, Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park is a genuine cultural experience that celebrates the living history of Australia’s indigenous people. Listen to the stories of earth’s creation, known as Dreamtime, that have been passed down through the generations. See professional performers bring the stories to life as a didgeridoo provides the soundtrack to the corroboree, an Australian Aboriginal musical and dance performance.
This unique cultural experience will provide an opportunity to interact with members of the Tjapukai community. There are several performances, demonstrations and educational talks during the day.
Departure Point :Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, Cairns Western Arterial Road, Caravonica, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.