To'ak Chocolate & Art Experience, Quito - Ecuador
To’ak Chocolate and Fundación Guayasamín have teamed up to create the Chocolate & Art
Experience, a one-of-a-kind journey in Quito that celebrates the rich history, art, and chocolate of Ecuador.
Ecuador’s native son, Oswaldo Guayasamín, is one of Latin America’s most celebrated artists. His work has been on display in many of the finest museums and galleries in the world. Guayasamín’s house, along with the Capilla del Hombre, is one of Ecuador’s most iconic attractions.
To’ak Chocolate, born and based in Ecuador, uses the oldest and rarest cacao variety on earth to make extremely limited editions of single-origin Ecuadorian dark chocolate. Its flagship edition was aged for four years in a French oak cognac cask and retails for $385 per bar, considered the most valuable chocolate in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - You are invited to enjoy a pairing of To'ak chocolate with your preference of whisky, rum or tequila (specific choice is subject availability).
- Entrance to the Capilla del Hombre.
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Entry/Admission - La Capilla Del Hombre
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Capilla Del Hombre, E18-94 Mariano Calvache St. And Lorenzo Chavez St Barrio Bellavista, Quito 170150 Ecuador
The tour starts with a private tour of Guayasamín’s home and all of its most intimate chambers, guided by an art specialist from the museum (1 hour).
The tour finishes with an overview of Ecuador's important place in the world of cacao and a tasting and pairing of To’ak chocolate, guided by a chocolate specialist from To’ak and hosted in Guayasamín’s private wine cellar (1 hour).
Tour price includes access to the adjoining Capilla del Hombre, which guests are welcome to explore at their own leisure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mariano Calvache 199, Quito 170135, Ecuador
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.