Tobago Buccoo Reef Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Explore the underwater world of Buccoo Reef! Sea grass, exotic fish, coral garden – it's all viewable from your large covered glass bottom boat. Enjoy this soothing ride along the picturesque Tobago coast, stopping and snorkeling among the beautiful, colorful marine life along the way. You will swim in the crystal clear, turquoise waters of the famous "Nylon Pool," a shallow sandy area in the middle of the sea. You can walk on the soft white seabed or simply relax, floating there. Enjoy this unique day in Caribbean paradise.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Buccoo Reef
- Entry/Admission - Nylon Pool
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buccoo Reef, Tobago
It's time now to free your mind and explore the underwater world of the beautiful Buccoo Reef! Board a large, covered, glass bottom boat that allows you to see the colourful fish and coral formations of the reef through the glass. Enjoy the soothing ride along the picturesque coast; the breeze is truly refreshing. You can see angel fish, parrot fish, butterfly fish and many others. Marvel at the brightly coloured plants and sea shrubs in the lush coral gardens where you will find both hard and soft coral species.
The next stop brings you to the most exciting part of the tour – snorkelling! Feel the excitement of swimming among exotic fish in the soft waters of the Caribbean Sea. Snorkel equipment is provided. The friendly captain and staff will assist if required.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nylon Pool, Tobago
The boat journey continues until it is time to stop at the amazingly beautiful Nylon Pool. Paradise is found! View this shallow, sandy area in the middle of the sea; the water is crystal clear and very inviting. Here, you'll be able to swim again, take a walk on the soft seabed or simply float – all along enjoying the beautiful vistas of the coast. The legend says that the Nylon Pool has the power to rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Feel the warm, tropical water on your skin!
The boat is equipped with life jackets, masks and snorkels at no extra charge. Upon return to the shore, your driver awaits you for your return drive to the hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Scarborough and environs. Any pick-up outside of Scarborough requires an additional cost.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is casual/swim wear
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required
- Availability according to weather conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.