Tokushima & Mt. Bizan Brompton Bicycle Tour
A course that runs through the castle town, centering on Mt. Take the ropeway from the Awa Odori Kaikan at the foot of Mt. Meishan, which has become a novel and a movie. From there, take a break downhill and take a break at Western Park on the middle of Mt. If you go down from the middle to the foot, you might want to try eating around, such as Mt. It is also interesting to compare the courses you ran to the old scenery at the museum of Tokushima Castle after running through the back alleys that leave the remnants of the castle town, Aiba beach where the performance hall is set up at the time of Teramachi and Awa Odori It will be.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide fee
- Tour Insurance
What's excluded :
- Ropeway fee (610 yen)
- Tokushima Castle Museum (300 yen)
- Coffee and/or Tea
Mt. Bizan offers a superb view of Tokushima City, the mouth of the Yoshino River, and if the weather is fine, you can see all the way to Awaji Island and the Kii Peninsula on Honshu.
On this trip, you take your Brompton bicycles up Mt. Bizan in the cable car with you. After admiring the amazing view and checking out the pagoda, you cruise back down the mountain. You can take a break in Seibu Park half way down, a spot that’s known for its cherry blossoms in season.
Around the base of the mountain are several good places to eat local specialties such as Tokushima ramen and grilled mochi. Your guide will take you somewhere that fits your mood and preferences.
Down in the city, you ride along the back alleys, exploring the temple quarter. Your guide will point out the reminders of this castle town, and the places where stages are set up for Awa Odori dance. After your Brompton tour of the city, it’s fascinating to visit the Tokushima Castle Museum and see what the route you’ve just cycled was like hundreds of years ago.
Departure Point :Shimmachi Bridge East Park, 1 Chome Higashisenbacho, Tokushima, 770-0911, Japan
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/15/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.