Tokyo's Private Night Food Tour & Hotspots
Want to know how Toyko’s locals spend their evenings? Head out to the vibrant Kichioji neighborhood where tiny bars and gastropubs are everywhere you look. Watch the locals relax and unwind in a traditional Izakaya bar and enjoy delicous local drinks and snacks on this evening food tour. Kanpai!
Start your tasting experience in one of Kichioji’s tiny Izakaya bars where you’ll enjoy a local drink and snack. The vibe here is so cozy that you’ll get the feeling you are dining in someone’s home.
Follow your local host to a spot that’s famous for its Sukiayki soup, a one-pot dish made with boiled eggs, soy and stewed fishcakes. This local favorite also specalized in cocktails including orange yogurt and sake.
Swing by an Izakaya bar which has a 50s theme. With buzzing energy and friendly bartenders, this bar will be unlike anything you’ve experienced before. Pick a local drink to enjoy and pair it with Yakitori (fried cheese) and another snack of your choosing.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Private Tour
- 3 local alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks
- Snacks - 5 Local Food Tastings
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks not mentioned as inclusions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kichijoji, Musashino Tokyo Prefecture
Get a taste of Katsu ham, mouth-watering breaded minced potato meat and relaxing fruit sour in one of the most authentic Japanese places which will make you feel like in 1950s!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hamonika Yokocho Kichijoji, 1-1 Kichijoji Honcho, Musashino 180-0004 Tokyo Prefecture
Try authentic delightful one-pot Japanese dish called Oden accompanied by a refreshing glass of Orange Yogurt with Sake nearby this amazing landmark!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Inokashira Onshi Park, 1 Gotenyama and 1 Kichijoji Minamicho, Musashino 180-0005 Tokyo Prefecture
Feel vibrant energy of this area while trying traditional Japanese snacks together with a tasty drink close to beautiful Inokashira Onshi Park!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Kichijōji Station, 2 Chome-1 Kichijoji Minamicho, Musashino, Tokyo 180-0003, Japan
Return Detail :Hanbey, Japan, 〒180-0003 Tokyo, Musashino, Kichijōji Minamichō, 1-chōme−4−１ 井の頭ビル 地下1階
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.