Toledo and Segovia full day
Full-day tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid by Luxury Bus with Official Tourist Guide.
Panoramic Tour or visit to a Damascene workshop (Arte Toledano).
Guided tour in Toledo.
Entrance and guided visit to the Church of Santo Tomé.
Entrance and guided visit to the old Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
Guided tour of the city of Segovia.
Entrance and guided visit to the Alcazar of Segovia.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation by luxury bus from Madrid.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Panoramic Tour or visit to a Damascene workshop (Arte Toledano).
- Guided tour in Toledo.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Church of Santo Tomé.
- Entrance and guided visit to the old Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca.
- Guided tour of the city of Segovia.
- Entrance and guided visit to the Alcazar of Segovia.
What's excluded :
- Any service not specified in the "Includes" section.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
Full-day tour to Toledo and Segovia from Madrid by Luxury Bus with Official Tourism Guide. Upon arrival in Toledo, a guided tour around the main monuments awaits us and thus discover the exteriors of the admirable Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter and the Alcazar among other monuments.
We will feel that Toledo catches us and transports us centuries ago immersing ourselves in a scenario full of palatial mansions, churches, mosques, synagogues, towers ... all surrounded by its impressive wall overlooking the Tagus River.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Segovia, Segovia, Province of Segovia, Castile and Leon
Our adventure in Segovia begins with a guided tour under the imposing and its world famous Aqueduct to continue visiting the main monuments, enclaves and viewpoints that make Segovia one of the essential visits from Madrid: The Plaza Mayor, the spectacular Gothic Cathedral of Santa María, the Mirador de Canaleja and, of course, another of its tourist icons such as the Alcazar (entrance included), unique castle with the appearance of Disney's fairytale palace where we will end the guided tour of Segovia.
This is undoubtedly one of the essential tours from Madrid that should not be missed.
We will return to Madrid with unforgettable memories of one of the most amazing local tours.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Ferraz, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.