Toledo Cathedral and its 5 treasures
Meet the second largest cathedral in Spain!
Discover with us The Cathedral of Santa Maria and its 5 treasures, Christian church on the foundations of an old Muslim mosque, we will see and interpret its exterior facade to enter inside and see the jewels that hide this majestic temple.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Entrance to the Cathedral: € 10. Sundays at € 2.50 p / p Spanish / reside. Foreigners € 10. Less than 12 years free
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toledo, Toledo, Province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha
The Cathedral of Toledo and its 5 treasures. The cathedral of Santa María de Toledo, also called Primada Cathedral of Spain, headquarters of the Archdiocese of Toledo, is a building of Gothic architecture, considered by some to be the main opera of the Gothic style in Spain.
Meet with us the 2nd. Spain's largest cathedral, a journey full of history, art, details and curiosities.
From the hand of Secrets of Toledo you will discover the Chapter House, the Sacristy, The Treasure, The Choir and the High Altar.
Get carried away by our official guides on a journey through time and immerse yourself in the history of this architectural wonder, a world heritage site.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Calle Hombre de Palo, 7, 45001 Toledo, Spain
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.