Toledo: Exclusive Private Tour with Licensed Guide
Discover Toledo with the best licensed guides, in a private 2 or 3-hour walking tour.
We will show you the city of the Three Cultures, and all its history, art and gastronomy.
On our tour, we will walk through the Christian, Jewish and Muslim quarter, visiting the main museums and monuments of Toledo, such as the cathedral, the mosque or the synagogues, as well as exclusive underground sites and archaeological remains.
Your guide will recommend you the main monuments that you can visit, but if you have any special cultural or religious preference, the guide will adapt to your personal taste, and the visit will be tailor-made.
Our team is a group of professionals and independent licensed guides, with more than 25 years of experience, and the only ones belonging to the Spanish Federation of Guides (FEG), CEFAPIT and the World Federation of Tourist Guide Associations (WFTGA).
A group of professionals in love with Toledo, who will make your visit an unforgettable memory.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional and licensed private guide
- Bus or Train Station in Toledo pick up (if option selected)
- Hotel or apartment in Toledo pick up (if option selected)
- Skip the ticket line in the cathedral
What's excluded :
- Tickets for museums and monuments
- Taxi ride and transfers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Toledo is one of the oldest and best preserved cities in Spain, so you can find monuments, museums and works of art of all time, from Roman remains, to fantastic Gothic cathedrals, mosques and synagogues, as well as narrow cobblestone streets and fantastic squares.
On our 2 or 3-hour tour, we will walk through the Christian, Jewish and Muslim quarter, visiting the Alcázar, the mosque, the synagogues and the 13th century cathedral.
We will also know the fantastic work of El Greco, visiting his masterpiece, The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz (Church of Santo Tomé).
We can also visit exclusive underground sites and archaeological remains, such as thirteenth century wells, Roman thermal baths, and many more magical places.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Plaza Zocodover, 45001 Toledo, Spain
2: Renfe, Paseo de la Rosa, 45006 Toledo, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Our guides will meet you at the train station or at the main square (plaza de Zocodover). If you are staying in a hotel in Toledo, your guide will wait for you at the hotel reception.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- The CEFAPIT Tourism Guides comply with the official ICTE hygiene and safety protocols established to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks caused by COVID-19 in the development of our activity
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.