Toledo Half-Day Tour from Madrid
Upon arrival we start with a panoramic walking tour of Toledo, into the old quarters to visit the Town Hall Square and visit the inside of the impressive Primate Cathedral. If you did not buy thesupplement for the Cathedral, you have free time. Continuationto the old Palace of Justice and the City Hall. We will continue ourwalk through the old Jewish quarter with its narrow streets to enter and visit the Church of St. Tomé, with the very famous paintingof El Greco "El entierro del Conde Orgaz". Then we visit the old Synagogue of St. Maria la Blanca, which remains as a symbol ofthe coexistence of the "Three Cultures". We will also visit a typical factory of Damasquino, well known handicraft art of Toledo.
per adult from
What's included :
- Trip by luxury bus with air conditioned and Wifi, accompanied by an official guide
- Guided walking tour accompanied by our expert local guide during one hour and a half
- Tickets to the Monuments, Church of Santo Tome (The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz),
- Panoramic City Tour
- Tickets to Synagogue of Saint Mary the White
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de Santo Tome
- Entry/Admission - Synagogue of Saint Mary the White
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance to Toledo Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza De Zocodover, Toledo Spain
Emblematic Toledo square with market on Tuesdays, community events and tourist train.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de Santo Tome, Plaza Conde 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
The Church of Santo Tomé, is located in the city of Toledo, and has great importance for housing the work The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Santa Iglesia Catedral Primada de Toledo, Calle Cardenal Cisneros, 1, 45002 Toledo, Spain
Beyond its concrete historical and artistic value, the Cathedral Church has a value and a theological significance as a reference for the pastoral life of the whole diocese, for priests and for the lay faithful. In addition, the cathedrals have been the forge place of our Western and European culture; they were the embryo of the current universities, they anticipated welfare work and they were art workshops. Today the cathedrals are witnesses of that culture and message of transcendence and values for the people of today.
Stop At: Synagogue of Saint Mary the White, Calle Reyes Catolicos 4, 45002 Toledo Spain
Santa María la Blanca is a temple located in the Spanish city of Toledo. Built in 1180 as a synagogue and, having functioned as such for 211 years, it was expropriated and transformed into a church as a result of the pogrom of 1391. At present the building belongs to the Catholic Church, but there is no cult in it. It is open to the public and functions as a museum or center where both cultural and educational activities take place.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Calle de San Bernardo, 7, 28013 Madrid, Spain
2: Fun and Tickets / Carretas, 3, Calle de Carretas, 3, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:40 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.