Toledo On Your Own + Walking Tour: Full Day with Optional Entry to Monuments
Discover Toledo, known as the city of three cultures, and organize the day as you prefer. Learn about the city history with your local guide during a 1 hour walking tour. Take advantage of a map provided with a self-guided tour that will take you through the city main monuments. Choose the tourist wristband option and enjoy access to 7 emblematic monuments in town.
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour (1 hour) in English and Spanish
- Only if the add-on is chosen: Toledo Tourist Wristband
- A soft drink and a sandwich are included.
- Roundtrip bus to Toledo
- Map of Toledo
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any service not detailed on the itinerary and inclusions section.
- Entrance fees to monuments no specified above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casco Historico de Toledo, Toledo Spain
Register at our office in the city center of Madrid at least fifteen minutes before departure. Get on board one of our air-conditioned buses and head to Toledo. Remember to bring your camera or Smartphone!
Sit back and enjoy the scenery on your way to the city. Upon arrival, marvel at this beautiful historic city declared a World Heritage City in 1986. Once the capital of Spain, the spectacular mix of Arab, Jewish and Christian cultures will leave you speechless. Get to know first-hand its fantastic heritage and discover how the coexistence of these three cultures over the centuries influenced the city current architectural style.
Organize your day as you please and enjoy a 1 hour guided tour to learn about the history and importance of the city. Stroll around Toledo on your own or follow the map that will be provided to you with a self-guided itinerary through the city most emblematic places. The tour includes a snack and a drink.
If you have chosen to add the Toledo tourist wristband to your reservation, you must know it is personal and non-transferable.
The same has no expiration date and is valid until it breaks. Enjoy access to the following monuments with it: Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Church of los Jesuitas, Church of Santo Tomé-Burial of the Count of Orgaz, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, Church of El Salvador and Royal College of Doncellas Nobles.
Return from Toledo at 06:45PM. Meeting point for the return to Madrid is in front of the Hacienda del Cardenal Restaurant, very close to the Bisagra Gate.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The wristband is for individual use and non-transferable. No expiry date, valid until it breaks. Do not change the wristband in any way. Removal invalidates the wristband.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- The Toledo Tourist Wristband includes access to Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Church of los Jesuitas, The Church of Santo Tomé-Burial of the Count of Orgaz, Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, Royal College of Doncellas Nobles and the Church of El Salvador.
- Most travelers can participate
- Wearing comfortable shoes is recommended.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- It is very important to respect the meeting time for the coming back to Madrid.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.