Toluca and its surroundings from Mexico City
We leave for the Capital of the State of Mexico "Toluca" where we will visit the Cosmovitral Botanical Garden built in what in the middle of the last century was the Mercado 16 de Septiembre, an art Nouveau building.
Among the gastronomy is the traditional green or red chorizo which is made from ground pork, ginger, cloves, pepper, chilies and vinegar.
We continue to one of the Magical Towns of the State of Mexico "Metepec" nationally known for the clay and the pieces they make.
We will know the family workshop that created the traditional tree of life, in addition to that with an additional cost you can make your own clay crafts.
Time to consume food (free, not included) and enjoy Metepec.
We continue to San Mateo Atenco, this town has become an important shopping center thanks to the extensive production of footwear.
per adult from
12 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Tourist transportation from Mexico City Tour driver
- Cosmovitral Visit and Botanical Garden in Toluca
- Visit Metepec
- Visit Taller de Barro in Metepec
- Visit San Mateo Atenco
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- Admission to Cosmovitral and Botanical Garden
- Admission to Taller de Barro
- No tip
- Nothing not previously specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toluca, Toluca, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Come to know the capital of the state of Mexico, which is known for its colonial architecture, the Cathedral of San José and the neoclassical municipal palace and of course the cosmovitral
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Metepec, Metepec, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Metepec has become one of the most vibrant urban communities in the Toluca Valley metropolitan area
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: San Mateo Atenco, San Mateo Atenco, San Mateo Atenco Municipality, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
If you want good footwear, this is the right place to buy it, for this reason this town has become famous, come visit it
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Barceló México Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.