Tongatapu West Crossing
It is your chance to learn the unique sights of Western side in Tongatapu, where you will visit the lovely sandy beaches and the historical sites. You will see the Royal Palace and Tombs, the Villa, Three headed coconut tree, the Flying foxes and of course – spectacular blowholes.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Palace, Vaha'Akolo Rd, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
You'll get to see the Residence of the Royal Family of Tonga
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Notes for Pick up;Available from any hotels, ports, airports and any place of your like in Tongatapu.1. Pick up from hotels - We would appreciate if you could be at the hotel's lobby at least 15 mins prior to departure.For convenient, please let the hotel's reception know that you are expecting pick up from Jones Travel as we normally check guest's name at the front desk.2. Pick up from Ports & Airports - Your driver/guide will have a board with your name printed on it, please look out for the sign on your arrival.3. Other - Please provide full address of your location if not mentioned above.Airports
- Fua'Amotu Intl Airport, Nuku'alofa, Tongatapu Island Tonga
- Vuna Wharf, Tonga, 島
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.