Toodyay Discovery Sunset Dinner in the Paddock Stargazing Tour
Come discover Toodyay with us, a hidden gem not far from Perth. Visit a camel dairy that has the world's first mobile camel milking system and try some camel milk products. Take a camel selfie (Camelfie). Learn about the native trees and plants in the area that were used by the Aborigines for food and medicine. Experience wine tasting with the Wine Maker in the cellar of one of WA's oldest wineries.
Visit the town of Toodyay to see historical buildings and learn about Toodyay's colourful convict history.
Finally, settle down for Dinner in the Paddock followed by a stargazing experience. Listen to stories of the night sky created by the world's first astronomers, the Australian Aborigines. Take a close up look at planets, nebulas and galaxies using equipment from our mobile observatory.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - BYO Alcohol
- Use of equipment from our mobile observatory
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Wine Tasting
- Tour of Camel Dairy
- Entry/Admission - DromeDairy
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Toodyay, Toodyay, Avon Valley, Western Australia
Explore the historical town of Toodyay, a hidden gem not far from Perth.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Pelham Reserve, Off Duke Street, Toodyay, Western Australia 6566 Australia
A guided wildflower bush tucker and bush medicine walk
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: DromeDairy, 4665 Toodyay Road, Morangup, Western Australia 6083 Australia
Visit a camel dairy that has the world's first mobile camel milking system and then settle down for a BBQ dinner in the paddock.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :91 Leake St, Bayswater WA 6053, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If not staying in Perth CBD pick up will be from the Wellington St Tourist Coach Stand or 91 Leake St Bayswater
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a bottle of water and warm clothes for the evening.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Completed the Government Covid -19 Tourism Clean accreditation programme.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.