Tootbus London Discovery: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
Check out all the wonderful things London has to offer in a day when you hop on board the Tootbus London Discovery tour! Make your way around, experience the heart of the city and see London's top landmarks from the open-top deck of the bus including; Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, St. James Palace etc. Take advantage of the incredible views of the capital from above to pinpoint all the places you want to see up close.
Upon first validation on board the bus, your ticket is valid 24 hours. You can hop-on hop-off, for an unlimited number of times within the validity period.
per adult from
What's included :
- A hop-on hop-off bus tour to explore London at your own pace
- Panoramic views of London
- Audio-commentary for adults and children on the bus devices and on the Tootbus app
- Free wi-fi onboard the bus
- Free access to Tootbus app: real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours.
What's excluded :
Hop-On Hop-Off Yellow Route
Route Duration: 1 dayStops on the Hop-On Hop-Off Yellow Route:
Attractions on the Hop-On Hop-Off Yellow Route:
- E2Exchange (E2E) - Stop 1: Grosvenor Gardens
- 327 Park Ln - Stop 2: Marble Arch, Speakers Corner
- 5 Coventry St - Stop 3: Coventry Street
- 5b Pall Mall E - Stop 4 : Pall Mall East
- 113 Belvedere Rd - Stop 5: Westminster Bridge (London Eye side)
- 10 Ludgate Hill - Stop 6: Ludgate Hill, St Pauls Cathedral entrance
- 362 Tower Hill - Stop 7: Tower Hill, Tower of London
- Victoria Embankment - Stop 8: Westminster Bridge
- 1 Buckingham Gate - Stop 9: Buckingham Gate, Buckingham Palace
London Eye / St. Paul's Cathedral / Tower of London / Houses of Parliament / Westminster Abbey / Buckingham Palace / Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall / Piccadilly Circus / St. James's Palace / London Bridge / Westminster Bridge / Waterloo Bridge / Tower Bridge
Operates: Buses run daily from 9:30am to 6:30pm. Frequency at the stops is 25-30min. Upon first validation on board the bus, your ticket is valid for 24 hours. You can redeem your ticket and start the tour at any of the bus stops. Mobile tickets are accepted on board.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.