Top 3 Rhodes Highlights Guided Tour: Kallithea, 7 Springs Valley, and Filerimos
This full-day guided tour will get you to the three places on Rhodes you need to see - true highlights of the Island's heritage, history, and beauty! Discover Kallithea Springs Complex, explore the 7 Springs Valley (Epta Piges), and weave through the verdant countryside all the way up the Mt. Filerimos to visit the ancient city-state Ialyssos.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes town, Kallithea and Faliraki
- Transportatin by air conditioned Medium Size Coach (up to 22 participants)
- Extra stop for photos
- Licensed local English speaking guide
- All local taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry Ticket to Kallithea 5 EUR
- Food and drinks (guests can purchase lunch or snacks in 7 Springs Valley)
- Optional visit to the Monastery in Filerimos 6 EUR
- Entry/Admission - Kallithea Springs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kallithea Springs, Leof. Kallitheas, Kallithea 851 00 Greece
Discover Kallithea Springs, built 90 years ago by most creative Italian architects, with marble and pebble ﬂoors, two rotundas, seaside gardens with impressive open-air spaces, attracting crowds of visitors ever since. Now restored to its former glory, Kallithea makes for an idyllic escape to astounding landscape, views, and history.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Epta Piges, Kolympia 851 02 Greece
Explore the Valley of 7 Springs (Epta Piges) - a small oasis where you can learn about Mediterranean flora, enjoy the lovely climate and have a nice rest in the open-air cafe-restaurant overlooking the springs, or get adventurous and walk through a unique narrow tunnel to reach an artificial lake with impressive dam & a waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Stop At: Eleousa, Eleousa, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
We will hit the road through the beautiful Rhodes countryside, and to impress you, we will make a quick stop in Eleousa village. The tour would be incomplete without a photo of the impressive sanatorium fountain!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Filerimos, Filerimos, Rhodes, Dodecanese, South Aegean
In the company of peacocks walk through the hill where the Ancient city of Ialyssos was situated and where today stands the 14th c. Gothic Monastery of „Lady of Filerimos”, ruins of an ancient temple of Athena and an early Christian church, the Path of Golgotha, and a massive Cross with a spectacular panoramic view!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are provided only from Ialyssos, Ixia, Rhodes Town, and KallitheaPlease indicate your ship or hotel name when booking your tourAfter booking, you will be notified by e-mail with the precise pickup time & placeIf your hotel is not listed, please, provide your hotel name and we will inform you about the nearest pickup locationPorts
- Rhodes Touris Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2021 - 10/31/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- The tour is of a general interest and suitable for all travelers
- A moderate amount of walking is involved in Kallithea and Filerimos - the vehicle stops in front of the entrance to the sights
- 7 Springs Valley has uneven surfaces, and is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those who use wheelchairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.