Top End Safari Camp Day Tour
If you want to fit in all of the quintessential Top End activities into the one day then this is the tour for you! With a helicopter, airboat, cruise boat and crocodile safe swimming cafe there is no better way to experience the spectacular local wildlife and landscapes of the Litchfield region.
Guests will see the majestic floodplains from above in a scenic helicopter flight and spot crocodiles, birds and even buffalo on a thrilling airboat ride through the channels and into the rainforest. Our cruise boat takes guests along Sweets Lagoon billabong for a slower pace perfect for birdwatching and taking pictures whilst tucking into a gourmet BBQ meal.
We have Australia’s only nature-based croc safe pool where guests can take a dip and get face to face with a wild saltwater crocodile.
The tour finishes off with an exciting feeding and exhibition with one of our rescue monster crocodiles caught by Matt Wright himself.
Experience a once in a lifetime Top End day adventure with us!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Darwin city pick up and drop-off or self drive option
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning tea included
- Lunch - A cooked breakfast or lunch included, meal depends on tour time
- Airboat Cruise
- 10-minute Scenic Helicopter Flight
- Croc safe pool swimming
- See up close and witness the feeding with one of our rescue crocodiles
- Billabong Cruise
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darwin, Darwin, Top End, Northern Territory
Tour departs and returns back to Darwin
Departure Point :1: Mindil Beach Casino Resort, Mindil Beach, Gilruth Ave, Darwin City NT 0820, Australia
2: 58 Mitchell St, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
3: Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, 7 Kitchener Dr, Darwin City NT 0800, Australia
4: McDonald's Coolalinga, 445 Stuart Hwy, Coolalinga NT 0835, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from four locations in Darwin City and surrounds and also offer this tour as self drive. Pick up locations are:8.00am Mindil Beach Casino: Mindil Beach, Gilruth Ave, Darwin City8.10am Darwin City: Matt Wright, Explore the Wild shop 1 58 Mitchell St, Darwin8.15am Darwin Waterfront: Adina Apartment Hotel, 7 Kitchner Dr, Darwin Waterfront8.35am Coolalinga McDonalds: 445 Stuart Hwy, Coolalinga
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2021 - 12/17/2021
Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.