Top Excursion of the 3 Valleys in the Heart of the Atlas
Excursion in the Atlas Mountains and the 3 valleys Explore incredible landscapes and ancient Berber traditions during this visit through the Atlas Mountains. Our tour takes us from the bustling city of Marrakech through the Ourika Valley, the Oukaimden Valley, Sidi Farès, Imlil Asni and Tahnaouet.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Lunch - Dejeunner at the inhabitant
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Imlil, Imlil, Marrakech-Tensift-El Haouz Region
You will be picked up at your hotel in the morning. We will then drive to the Toubkal National Park, at the foot of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa. The small village of Imlil is the starting point for most hiking in this region and we will also start our trek from here. We will walk to the small village of Aremd, located at an altitude of 1,900 meters. From here we have a wonderful view of the surrounding valley. On the way you can see traditional Berber villages and Jbel Toubkal (4.167 meters). After about an hour and a half, we arrive at a traditional mountain lodge for a wonderful lunch. From here we will have a spectacular view of the Mizane Valley.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup of All accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.