Top Excursions: Full Day Trip To Essaouira Mogador From Marrakech
The coastal city of Essaouira, which is located in the west of the country, is the ideal place to relax and to forget all bargains for a few moments. The name of the ancient citadel on the Atlantic coast in West Africa literally means 'wall' in the Berber language. Tourists from all over the world, discover its unique and diverse history and try out its fresh seafood.
The trip from Marrakech to Essaouira starts from your hotel. We will drive you through beautiful valleys full of orange groves, old olive groves and farms on the way to the coast. Once arrived in Essaouira, you will undoubtedly be amazed by the tranquility of the place. The medina is surrounded by walls, the bazaars are easy to access and the beaches are perfect for surfing. The old Portuguese trading post of Essaouira has a beautiful appearance and will give you the feeling of being thrown back in time
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Transportation in an Air-conditioned vehicle Fuel included
- Professional Driver / guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Afous Argan
What's excluded :
- Local Guide fees (optional)
- Lunch and Drinks
- Tips and Freeies
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Afous Argan, Route de Marrakech Commune Ounara, Essaouira 44000 Morocco
On your way to Essaouira Visit the argan factory to discover the benifits of the argan oil and the process of it's distillation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up allways from their accommodations in Marrakech
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.