Top Giotto's Belltower and all museums of Florence Cathedral
A total new and original tour that makes you happy, while climbing the Bell Tower of Florence up to 87 metres ..... to the top! A unique occasion to touch the landscape of Florence and enjoy moreover the Baptistry and the Duomo Museum with an expert guide.
Climb up Giotto's Belltower and be impressed by the beautiful landscape of Florence! Visit the Baptistery of Florence with its outstanding Bizantine mosaics and marble interior! Enjoy the Museum of the Duomo with the original manufacts of the genius Renaissance artists: Donatello, Ghiberti, Michelangelo, Brunelleschi and more. Have a complete overview of what the Complex of the Duomo of Florence is!
per adult from
What's included :
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional art historian guide
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Campanile di Giotto, Piazza del Duomo Historical Center, 50122, Florence Italy
Giotto's Bell tower
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.