Top Gun and Air Combat Experience
For the ultimate Las Vegas adrenaline rush, take to the skies on one of these extreme packages! You can choose from a 10-minute flight over the Mojave Desert, an aerobatic flight, taking the controls yourself to learn how to do aerobatics or a real dog-fight for two! Whichever package you choose, this will be the experience of a lifetime!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flight (based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Sky Combat Ace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sky Combat Ace, Las Vegas, NV
Recon: This flight takes you over the beautiful mountains and valleys of the Mojave Desert on an adrenaline-pumping flight. See great views of the surrounding sights and the Las Vegas skyline.
Afterburner: Ride along with a pilot and experience dynamic low level flying and basic aerobatics including loops, rolls & stalls!
Top Gun: Take the controls with an actual fighter pilot instructor in the most advanced aerobatic airplane in the world. Learn aerial combat skills, complete with high-G and military maneuvers and aerobatics including loops, rolls, stalls and spins. End with advanced aerobatics like snap rolls, hammerheads & tumbling.
Air Combat: The adrenaline will be pumping on this aerial dog-fight! You and a friend can test your skills against each other. Under the supervision of highly trained fighter pilot instructors, you are at the controls, squeezing the trigger, scoring hits on your opponent. The latest technology is used to ensure the most realistic simulation possible!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most Las Vegas hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you prefer a certain time, please list it in the special requirements field at check out
- No flight experience required
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers must weigh a minimum of 80lbs (36 kilos) and a maximum of 265lb (130 kg / 19 stone) and maximum height of 6'6 (2 meters)
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult to sign the waver
- Per FAA regulations, all passenger must present photo ID at check in
- Wear comfortable clothing, shoes and socks are required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infants are not allowed in the aircrafts
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.