Top Santorini Attractions Highlights Guided Day Tour with Host
You can start and spend the full day tour in your own Paradise on Santorini, an exotic island that we can introduce you to for a full day of private tours. We guarantee that this 7-8 hour tour will meet all your expectations and will always remain in your memory. This magical journey includes all the island's highlights, such as traditional villages with blue-roofed churches and walking paths, ancient monuments, spectacular landscapes, beach paths, and of course the famous and charming sunsets that will set your camera on fire.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle with air-condition
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Driver/guide up to four person, if it's more you will have local guide
- Hotel/Athinios port/Thira airport pickup and drop-off included
- For cruise ship travelers Fira cable car exit pickup and drop-off included
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oia, Oia, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Oia village one of the most popular and visited places in Santorini. Oia is a small town and former community in the South of the Aegean sea, on the Islands of Thera and Thirasia, in the Cyclades, Greece. It covers the entire island of Tirasia and the northwestern part of Santorini, which it shares with the municipal unit of Santorini. Oia is known for its breathtaking sunsets but the sunrise in Oia is also magical. There are two types of dwellings: cave houses dug out of the volcanic rock on the Caldera rocks and captain houses.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Imerovigli, Imerovigli, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Visit Imerovigli with the most stunning views to all caldera and all hidden spots by a native guide.
The village of Imerovigli, also known as " balcony to the Aegean sea ", is built on the highest point of the Caldera rocks, about 300 meters above sea level. It is located in the Northern part of the island, two kilometers from the capital of Fira. Its location provides a magnificent view of the famous volcano, the sparkling Aegean sea and the sunset, which is out of this world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monastery of Profitis Ilias, Epar. Od. Pirgou Kallistis 3 km from Pyrgo Thira, Moni Profitou Ilia, Moni Profitou Iliou 847 00 Greece
Monastery prophet Ilias is located at the top of the highest mountain on the island (587 meters above sea level) and Dating back to 1711, this place is of great historical interest and is really useful in terms of stunning views that can not be described.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Castelli of Pyrgos, Pyrgos 84701 Greece
At the traditional village of Pyrgos, which is the highest settlement in Santorini, you can admire the atmospheric Castle of Pyrgos. This is probably the last of the island's five fortified settlements, as it was built around 1580. Its location, which was chosen for strategic reasons, offers unique views as it overlooks vast plains and the sparkling Aegean sea.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Custom pick up and drop off Thera 84700, Santorini, GreeceAirports
- Santorini Airport, Greece
- Athinios Restaurant-Cafe, Órmos Athiniós 847 00, Greece
- Cable car, Ipapantis 10, Thira 847 00, Greece
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants seats available on request
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.