Top Secret Sarajevo War Tunnel Tour
This tour is a minimum of what you should know about one of the longest sieges in modern human history. Our tour guide will try to give you a more positive perspective about this period of Sarajevo and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
22 years after the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina, wounds are still open and life here is visibly damaged.
War is a topic from which you can not run away easily but it is necessary to understand and to hear at least the basics for the future of generations who are coming to this world.
Those generations will learn from the mistakes which are done by the previous one and hopefully bring prosper not only here but in the entire world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Sarajevo War Tunnel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
You will depart from in front of our agency at a specific time. You will meet your tour guide which will accompany you on this tour.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Sarajevo City Hall, Obala Kulina Bana, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
We will pass next to the City Hall, the symbol of the city which was burned intentionally in 1992 by Serbian forces.
Pass By: Pijaca Markale, Mula Mustafa Baseskije, Sarajevo 71000 Bosnia and Herzegovina
Looking very vibrant it is hard to tell that on that place in 1994 and 1995 you will have two biggest and the most important massacres in the war.
Pass By: Sniper Alley, Sarajevo Bosnia and Herzegovina
We will take the route of the Sniper Alley which tour guide will explain while you are driving to the Tunnel Museum.
Stop At: Sarajevo War Tunnel, Tuneli 1 Ilidža - Donji Kotorac, Sarajevo 71210 Bosnia and Herzegovina
When we reach the Tunnel Museum the whole tour and the topic will start to unpack itself bit by bit. Tourguide will be explaining you the maps, video, rooms and the tunnel itself. After we finish all the explanation there you will get the free time to look around by yourself.
You need to prepare 10 KM for the entrance at the tunnel museum. If you forgot to prepare or you did not have the time ask the tour guide to pay. He will be able to help you out and you can return him the money at the end of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Tallest Tourguide Tours 🚩, Hamdije Kreševljakovića 61, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Traveler pickup is offered
We can do hotel pick up or pick up from specific locations if the locations are on the way of the tour or in close proximity to our agency. Contact us for more.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.