Toronto: 2-Hour Kensington Market Chinatown Tour
Explore eclectic markets as you discover Toronto's diverse neighborhoods
Wander the streets of Chinatown to learn about Old and New Chinatown
Enjoy a shared group experience or a personalized private tour
Taste your way through Kensington Market with the opportunity to buy snacks and drinks
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 - hours walking tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary
What's excluded :
- Foods and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kiever Synagogue, 25 Bellevue Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2N5 Canada
Canada is often described as a “cultural mosaic”—Toronto exemplifies this diversity. Explore the fascinating neighborhoods of Toronto with an expert guide on a 2-hour walking tour. Choose to join a public tour or enjoy a private tour.
Explore booming Chinatown, with its novelty tea shops, ethnic markets, and stunning street art. Continue through Kensington Market, the definition of the Canadian melting pot. Explore and taste more specialty food stops than you can count (optional tastings at own cost). Fall in love with the eclectic shops through diverse authentic streets. If you are a curious local, a “New Canadian” or just a visiting for the day, you'll enjoy the walk of a lifetime.
Some other highlights include Campbell House, Consulate General of the United States, Art Gallery of Ontario, Lucky Moose Food Mart, Ten Ren, Moonbeam Coffee, Tom’s Place, Nu Bugel, Otto’s Berliner Döner, Kiever Synagogue, just to name a few.
Departure Point :160 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M5H 3H3, Canada
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.